When you buy a home, you need to be sure the seller is the true owner of the property. You must also ensure that no outstanding title defects will damage the title transfer to you.
Why? Defects of title can restrict the use of the property and ultimately result in financial loss. That’s where title insurance comes in and where Perfection Title can help you.
We conduct a comprehensive title search to make sure your ownership is free and clear of any title defects. A title insurance policy will protect your investment and give you peace of mind that your ownership is free and clear of any issues.
The cost is minimal and is only paid once. There are no renewal premiums, and there’s no expiration date on the policy. The protection lasts as long as you – or your heirs – maintain an interest in the property. It’s security that lasts. We promise competitive rates, great communication, and amazing service.
Selling your house? Perfection Title will work with you to satisfy any liens. We’ll prepare all the necessary closing documentation to make the transaction as smooth as possible for you and the buyer.
With Perfection Title, buyers and sellers get:
- One single point of contact
- Full service on every transaction
- Superior and secure communication
- Knowledgeable and professional staff
- Contract upload capability or drop off
- Travel anywhere in the State of Maryland to the location of your choice
- Copies of settlement statement and/or estimates sent directly to you or your Realtor
- Contract of Sale preparation
- Coordination of out-of-state closings
- Spanish language translation services
- 1031 Exchange closings (in house intermediary available)
- Ground rent redemptions
Whether you are listing your house for sale by owner or working with a real estate agent, we’ve got you covered. Perfection Title will make the closing easy. Our team also handles 1031 exchanges, short sales, and deed only transactions.
Contact us to get your transaction started.